News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Castleteers 19, alive and kicking.

Started by Paul Blackpowder, October 22, 2015, 11:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul Blackpowder

This is to announce that our Spring Castleteers Day is set for April 16, corresponding with our first Castle Day. The Castle schedule is quite busy, and this is the closest day I could get to the end of April. I expect the usual potluck supper, possibly a talent show, and the sleepover. An important thing to know/ remember is that if you come early, the fee for Castle Day is 6 dollars/ adult. Last year we had record crowds for Castle Days, so parking could be interesting. And there will be a delay in the usual run for the sleeping spaces. There will be civilians and vendors to clear out of the way first. If you desire to help in breakdown, that will be appreciated. So would firewood. Please remember the Ash borer restrictions on moving firewood across certain areas. As usual, tis a garbed event. And the site is dry until we have cleared the castle of those not participating in Castleteers. Feel free to contact me through here, or via my Facebook account.

StareNorthSteve

I'll add it to the calendar. Thanks for the advanced notice!
sns
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

Paul Blackpowder

After all the questions I was getting at Ren Faire, I figured I should post as soon as I had a date.

Jared Thorne

My good lady and I will hopefully be there. And I will remember to keep saving scrap wood at work.
Jared Thorne
aka Sir Charles of Loveland Castle
KOGT
Rogue #261
LVH #76
IFRP #80

LissaRoisin

Right now.... I'm saying yes but it may change
IWG #3491
IFRP #1486
Loveland Castleteer
Captain of the Wenches Desire

max and kate

Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

CapnFayeCutler

I may *try* to come up for this. It's more than a long haul nowadays since I'm in South Texas.
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Imestra

Cap'n Faye! Long time no post! Good to hear from you.
Curtro y Imestra are planning on Castleteers for sure
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

LissaRoisin

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on October 30, 2015, 11:03:28 AM
I may *try* to come up for this. It's more than a long haul nowadays since I'm in South Texas.
Huzzah!
IWG #3491
IFRP #1486
Loveland Castleteer
Captain of the Wenches Desire

Jay Byrd

Hello, I would like to come to this years Castleteers gathering with My Love, The Fair Mary.  I will try to save wood and I have few dishes that would be great for such an event.

Paul Blackpowder

Jay Byrd

What more must we do? as the id will not say Jay Byrd, unfortunately.

spirit

I will put it on the calendar when we get one for next year.  I would expect some chicken from me as that is what I usually pick up at Myers to bring.  Put me down for two but one never knows with this much notice.

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

MistressOfMischief

I plan on being there.  I'm not sure what to bring to the potluck dinner, but I will let you know soon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk