News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Castleteers 19, alive and kicking.

Started by Paul Blackpowder, October 22, 2015, 11:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay Byrd

Jay Byrd

here is a photo of My Mary

humphrey

fair warning, if she dresses like that parts will freeze off.  the extended forecast so far is for cool and wet...typical castleteer weather.

humphrey

the local news just predicted....now this is way ahead, but this is their guess.....saturday castlteers looks like mid to high 70's with an over night low of nearly 60.....insane for castleteers :)

Jay Byrd

we will be more traditionally garbed for this event.  so far I like the sound of that weather report.

KitFoxTheGypsy

The Gypsy and Sire will be there (baby bump and all  ;D) for castle day and the evening. I'll bring my Cards Against Humanity deck and one of my dishes for the potluck. Anyone have any special requests for the chef?

KitFox The Gypsy
(Raven and Chance)
KitFox The Gypsy
(Raven)

Sir Jim & Lady Helen

Apparently I haven't signed up yet so add me and possibly Helen.  I will be there vending with Cher during the day.
Irish Penny Brigade
Castleteers
Lost Vikings
FOKTOPs
ROOL

Jim:
Ride Penny

Helen:
Spin Penny
IWG#3811 Local#57

Ariyana the hugging wench

For everyone who might be coming to Castle day during the day (11-5) Admission price is now $8 a person ($2 more than Paul had previously posted) and There is NO parking at the castle, this includes the street below the castle. Parking is at the Meijer on Fields Ertl and they will be shuttling people back and forth throughout the day.

Just a friendly fyi :-)

Has anyone made sure Tinker and Belle know about this one? Any chance they might make it? I miss them

Darkness613

I will be attending this year for the FIRST TIME! lol I was kindly invited this year. It will be my first and I am excited to join many of my friends at this highly spoken of gathering. I have a rough idea of what to expect, but if someone wants to make sure I do not get lost in rituals i don't know ( rush for sleeping space thing?) I would appreciate it. Also I am gonna try to get the stuff to make... something. No clue what. A "main' ish dish I expect. Any suggestions? I haven't encountered much I can't make yet if I try. I look forward to this first of what I hope is a new tradition for me. :)

Jay Byrd

So very sorry to say that due to the pet sitter falling through The Lovely Mary and I will not be able to attend this event, but look forward to the next.

Methayus Rengard

I shall be there along with Nyte possibly if he can stay, up to him. I will most definitely be staying though. Yay!