News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

SWFF Official Countdown

Started by KiltedPrivateer, October 26, 2015, 08:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin the Elder

Heading that way tomorrow morning.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

LadyJessica

I'll be there tomorrow!!! *bouncy bouncy bouncy* Is it faire yet!?!?
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

KiltedPrivateer

Any word on fires? I heard a rumor that no flame fires at all. Is there any truth to this?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

GNASloth

Ban lifted around noon. Standard SWFF fires are ok. Got mine going now. Tiki torches not allowed right now.

Trillium

*sigh*  so jealous!!!   I don't think we will even make out there this year...????

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Got faerie dust?

KiltedPrivateer

Sorry that you won't be able to make it out Trill. Sure hope things turn around for you. (o:

It certainly was a great weekend. In the seven years of SWFF, this has to have been the best weekend of weather. And, I finally met Merlin.

Lover of Lady Kitara

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: KiltedPrivateer on February 15, 2016, 06:14:18 PM

It certainly was a great weekend. In the seven years of SWFF, this has to have been the best weekend of weather. And, I finally met Merlin.

Not something I would brag about...  :P

Breandan

Blarghwaffles... Can't go this year, so I hereby demand that all of you have that much more fun in my stead  ;D
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

mpullen

Every weekend has had record attendance this year, including the campgrounds.

Five weekends to go.

Merlin the Elder

That doesn't surprise me. I thought the opening weekend crowd was the biggest we had seen! Keep it up!

KiltedPrivateer

We've had some pretty awesome weather, no doubt a contributing factor
Lover of Lady Kitara

Breandan

Will be out Spring Break Weekend, barring hiccups. GODS and ANCESTORS, do I ever need it >.< 

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: Breandan on March 07, 2016, 02:45:02 PM
Will be out Spring Break Weekend, barring hiccups. GODS and ANCESTORS, do I ever need it >.< 

Looking forward to seeing you out there. Been too long.
Lover of Lady Kitara

Craigmeister

If you are on the fence on whether you can attend or not, please take my advice:  do it!  I had a fantastic time at Sherwood on the 3rd weekend!  It was my first visit to the faire and I do not regret the 8 hours' drive to get there.  For anyone who lives much closer, take advantage of this faire.

I wish it were in Oklahoma.  The layout, cast, performers and tons of fun things to do (including archery tournaments) have made it one of my favorite of nearly 30 faires I have attended.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Breandan

We'll be out this weekend (Jim and I), kid-free, so this will be my last vacation and splurge of fun before going back to the grindstone at work and prepping to move to a new place. Still not sure where I'll be camping, but I'll see everyone there! :D