News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thank you to clan McShugganah

Started by myrandajm, November 02, 2015, 05:13:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myrandajm

To clan McShugganah
Thank you for all the hospitality shown to three out of staters. Not only did you answer all of the questions that I had. But you also fed and gave of water and liquor. We made it home safe and sound. Minus one speeding ticket.  😱
Thank you again hope to see you guys again
?? Nebraska Girls

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

You're most welcome!  I'm glad you guys made it home in one piece.  I hope that you & your crew had a good time visiting our little faire.  Next time, you'll camp with us and be part of the merry making around the clock.   ;)
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Breandan

And hopefully we'll have more entertainment for you like we got this weekend from Tentlantis down the hill and the Accidental Firelight Burlesque Show  ;D
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

LadyJessica

What they said!!

But really, it was good meeting you and I'm glad that you got home safe. Be sure to post up when you're going to be back down this way.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

myrandajm

We will lady Jess. It will not be next fall. But I can see us coming back down in 2017.