News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who? What? When?

Started by LadyJessica, November 07, 2015, 10:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyJessica

For those of you that haven't posted on this list before you need to answer these questions three:

1.)  What weekend of faire are you attending?  (i.e. I will be out Opening weekend only...at this point)

2.)  How many people are in your group for said weekend?  (i.e., Don't know yet...)

3.)  Where are you staying?  (example: Camping...somewhere...)

On a side note, the "Working List" is from last year

Working:  (As I have no clue who on this forum works the faire you'll have to let me know.)  =D
mpullen - Camp director
PyroMaster - operations
Queen Bonnie - roaming here and there with staffs on sale at Leatherwood
Ginette - trash leper (Camping with PR)
Musicnerd88 - Tidepool

Opening Weekend - February 13 - 14
Camping w/ Clan Procrastination - KiltedPrivateer, Lady Kitara & the wee one
Camping w/ PR -
Camping w/ Celtic Rogues -
Camping w/ McShuggenah - LadyJessica
Merlin the Elder & Lady Nimue - Hoteling
GNASloth and family

February 20 - 21
Camping w/ Clan Procrastination - PollyPoPo, KiltedPrivateer, Lady Kitara & the wee one
Camping w/ PR - SirRichardBear

February 27 - 28
Camping w/ Clan Procrastination - PollyPoPo, KiltedPrivateer, Lady Kitara & the wee one
Camping w/ PR -

March 5 - 6
Camping w/ PR -

March 12 - 13
Camping w/ PR -

March 18 - 20 (Spring Break Friday)
JackGonzo, MD - camping
Zardoz - maybe

March 26 - 27
Camping w/ PR -

Closing Weekend - April 2 - 3
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

LadyJessica

I know Myself, B and Tiff will be out opening and I think Mouse will be with us as well as Fraser...maybe.  But if Fraser does make it out it'll be his first time out to Sherwood.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

PollyPoPo

Camping w/ Clan Procrastination - Polly PoPo plans to be stowing away alongside their ship every weekend of Faire.
Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

Merlin the Elder

The Wizard and Wizette (Lady Nimue) are planning for opening weekend. We will be camping in Bastrop, at either Camp Hampton or Camp Comfort Inn.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

jrcoolt

My clan plans on visiting a couple times this year. I do not have exact weekends yet, but I am working on that. I have only been to Sherwood once and I really enjoyed it. We will be camping in the regular camping area, but would like to get to know some of the other clan members that we can visit during our stay. :)

KiltedPrivateer

All weekends - Clan Procrastination
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

jrcoolt

Can we come visit y'all at Clan Procrastination? I like to wander around and meet new people. We walked into a couple camps last year, and received some unpleasant looks of "why are you here", so we left.

KiltedPrivateer

@jrcoolt: Absolutely. Clan P. has become a sort of stopping off between the faire gate and Valhalla. We tend to have a fire going most of the night so folk traveling the road will stop by the deck and defrost before continuing down the road. Visitors are always welcome on the Procrastinator. We try to keep extra chairs on board for the weary road traveler.

I find it odd that you received anything other than hospitality in a Sherwood camp. The one thing I always praise about Sherwood is the community and how different, in a better way, that it is from TRF.  It may be that you came across one of our newer younger clans which may need to be reminded of our Sherwood camping etiquette. Of course, I'm assuming that your visit was not preceded by obnoxious behavior. Again, Sherwood is not TRF (o:
Lover of Lady Kitara

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

jrcoolt

@KiltedPrivateer

Thank you for the warm invitation, and I will be sure to stop by. I found it really strange as well. All the patrons in the camp grounds were great though. We chatted up all night with people, and I loved it! We will make a stop at Clan Procrastination for sure!!! Should I just ask for KiltedPrivateer?

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: jrcoolt on November 23, 2015, 12:46:50 PM
@KiltedPrivateer

Thank you for the warm invitation, and I will be sure to stop by. I found it really strange as well. All the patrons in the camp grounds were great though. We chatted up all night with people, and I loved it! We will make a stop at Clan Procrastination for sure!!! Should I just ask for KiltedPrivateer?

@jrcoolt
You can ask for Kilted Privateer, KP, Lorde Charles or just "The Captain". Someone will point you in the right direction (o:
Don't forget to ask permission to come aboard - Nautical Etiquette and all
Lover of Lady Kitara

jrcoolt

@KiltedPrivateer

I will be sure to ask if I can come aboard. :) I will see you guys at Sherwood for sure!

Merlin the Elder

Be careful if you get drunk and fall overboard. KP is likely to throw you a life preserver. They carve them out of ironwood.  ;D
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Awilda Rider

Awilda here with Time Warp from Louisiana. Hello everyone! We are planning on coming out Easter Weekend which would be March 26-27. We will be out in general camping though. 12 people (6 tents) estimated.
Are we FAIRE yet?

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: LadyJessica on November 07, 2015, 10:19:32 AM
I know Myself, B and Tiff will be out opening and I think Mouse will be with us as well as Fraser...maybe.  But if Fraser does make it out it'll be his first time out to Sherwood.

I'm still in a "maybe" status...depending on the price of oil and who's bombing who.
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God