News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who? What? When?

Started by LadyJessica, November 07, 2015, 10:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Merlin the Elder

Fraser, you need to come visit this scurvy olde farte of a wizard!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

I've wanted to meet you for a long time, Sir but it's usually something as mundane as MONEY that has gotten in my way.  :-[

*Lows in the Oilfield suck* >:(
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

JackGonzo, MD

Spring Break weekend, unsure where I'll be staying but doing feast for me birthday.
Closing weekend same deal, but for someone else's birthday this time.

As of right now that's the only two I know I'll be able to make. Will try more.
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

Breandan

I'll be out Opening with Tiff, and I plan on getting a FoF pass and coming out on my own a few more weekends as well, but I don't know which ones yet.
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Ginette

Quote from: Laird Fraser of Lovatt on December 03, 2015, 09:45:49 AM
I've wanted to meet you for a long time, Sir but it's usually something as mundane as MONEY that has gotten in my way.  :-[

*Lows in the Oilfield suck* >:(

Fraser, I hope you'll be able to make it out to Sherwood, even if for just a day trip! 
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

RenStarr

Will be in Faire on opening Saturday.  Won't be in the camp grounds that weekend, but planning on camping at least one weekend.  Just not sure which one at this time.
Spiced rum....hmmmmm
Greetings, try this.
Starr Gazzer.
2013 TRF AHE RenNado.....heck of a night

GNASloth

FoF...check
FoF packets picked up at the Gathering....check
Tents set up and camp area cleared..check.
Garb repairs, updates completed...almost a check.

My lady, my youngest and I will be there every weekend we can this year camping in the same area as last year between Quiet Area #1 and #2 by Clan Macthony.

Will be joined by my two older sons on the first weekend.

Can't wait!

SirRichardBear

plans (and we know all about plans) are for second weekend Feb 20/21,  Spring break March 19-21 and closing April 2-3.  camping with PR and Nefarious should be with me.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

Zardoz

Have prior commitment for opening, maybe March 19th
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

Queen Bonnie

I will be at Sherwood every weekend!  Just look for my tall staff and my overly familiar cat in a kilt.   I am in the lanes and I will make you laugh!( I put the Naughty in Nottingham- or perhaps just the ham?)  Usually up the hill in the AM. In the afternoons I can be found between the Jacobs Well pub and the Plum Tree Stage! I have wands and staffs for sale at the Leatherwood shop by the greenwood stage!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Queen Bonnie

I will be at Sherwood every weekend!  Just look for my tall staff and my overly familiar cat in a kilt.   I am in the lanes and I will make you laugh!( I put the Naughty in Nottingham- or perhaps just the ham?)  Usually up the hill in the AM. In the afternoons I can be found between the Jacobs Well pub and the Plum Tree Stage! I have wands and staffs for sale at the Leatherwood shop by the greenwood stage!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Breandan

As some of you know from FB and talking to me in person, suddenly finding myself a single father of three daughters has put the kabosh on any extraneous expenditures. So, I am likely out for this entire faire season, possibly for ANY faire until next year. Have fun, folks, and drink lots of mead for me  ;D
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

jrcoolt

So, due to many scheduling conflicts, I will only be out to Sherwood Once this year. It will be the Weekend of April 1st. I do plan on Stopping by Clan Procrastination if they will still have me. :)

KeeperoftheBar

StudMuffin and I will be visiting this weekend.  We will be camping with the Clan.
If I've never been to this one, does that make me a faire virgin, even though I've been going to other festivals since 1987?
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen