News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who? What? When?

Started by LadyJessica, November 07, 2015, 10:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin the Elder

Despite what some people say, I don't think virginity can be restored, but you can be a Sherwood Virgin. I think you will enjoy yourself, Keeper.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Breandan

Miracles occur! Rejoice! ...well, somewhat, anyway, as it's kind of an off weekend, but a friend of mine is dragging me out to Sherwood on the 19th-20th for my birthday to shake off the hermit-funk he's tired of seeing. So, barring any hiccups, I'll be out there that weekend  ;D
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: Breandan on February 26, 2016, 12:13:35 AM
Miracles occur! Rejoice! ...well, somewhat, anyway, as it's kind of an off weekend, but a friend of mine is dragging me out to Sherwood on the 19th-20th for my birthday to shake off the hermit-funk he's tired of seeing. So, barring any hiccups, I'll be out there that weekend  ;D

That will be Spring Break weekend. You couldn't have picked a better weekend.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Breandan

I'll be out there with Jim this weekend with two tents, need to know if there will be space to camp with people I know or if we will be cast-off-lepers in a corner somewhere being taunted with shouts of "UNCLEAN!"  ;D

...which in Jim's case may be true, he's a dirt-roller  ;)
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

RenStarr

The spouse and I day tripped yesterday hoping for good weather, and the weather gods delivered!  Earlier in the week, there was a Sunday forecast of 80% chance of rain decreasing down to 20% by Saturday.  We arrived around 10:30 and the rest of the day was pretty much perfect!!
That was our last day for Sherwood 2016 and we really enjoyed the day.  Attended the Easter service at Maid Marians Chapel 1st thing.  Enjoyed that, good way to start a Easter Sunday at Sherwood.  Drifted down the see Saxon Moon, they never disappoint!!  Wondered thru many of the shops making a few purchases.  Stopped at several of our regular places (bird show, glass blower, fool hearty, multiple music shows, etc...).  Enjoyed seeing several brews from Independence Brewery being sold at Sherwood this year.  We both like the Stash IPA, and tried the Shanty that the good ladies at Three Stags put together.  Both very tasty on a sunny day in the forest.  All in all, a very good day in the Forest! 
Only disappointing thing..................Sherwood doesn't last 3 months!!   :-\   
Spiced rum....hmmmmm
Greetings, try this.
Starr Gazzer.
2013 TRF AHE RenNado.....heck of a night

Ginette

RenStarr, it's always great to see you and your beautiful bride!
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

RenStarr

Ginette,  It was a pleasure to see you again and be able to chat with you! 
Spiced rum....hmmmmm
Greetings, try this.
Starr Gazzer.

Ginette

Quote from: RenStarr on April 14, 2016, 09:07:33 AM

Next season, 2017, you'll have to stop by the main gate with your lovely bride and say hi!
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

RenStarr

Quote from: Ginette on June 14, 2016, 12:16:09 PM
Quote from: RenStarr on April 14, 2016, 09:07:33 AM

Next season, 2017, you'll have to stop by the main gate with your lovely bride and say hi!

Between gatherings and the Celtic Festival, maybe we'll see you before next season.  Take Care!!
Spiced rum....hmmmmm
Greetings, try this.
Starr Gazzer.