News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Seeking interviewees for a college project

Started by MatthewD, November 14, 2015, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MatthewD

Hey, all.

I'm in a media/society/art class, and I've been assigned to interview members of a subculture. I chose to interview those who work at renaissance fairs.

Would anyone like to spend five minutes answering some questions over email or private message? If you'd like, I can send you the questions before you agree to answering them. It's all pretty basic stuff: what attracts you to the ren fair, what are your other hobbies, etc.

I need to have all answers in by Thursday evening (November 19th).  I look forward to hearing from you!

BLAKDUKE

I'm game:  but I will not be back home from the faire until Monday afternoon, so contact me then.
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Craigmeister

I just read your message.  Can you get the questions to me by 4 o'clock today?  If so, I can participate.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.