News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2016 Tickets Now on Sale!

Started by Merlin the Elder, November 19, 2015, 12:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin the Elder

2016 Scarborough tickets went on sale yesterday... got our FoF passes ordered 5 minutes after Danielle's email hit my screen.

I think my boss is going to ruin our opening weekend trip by having his retirement party that weekend. Hellfire...he lives next door to me...I wonder if he would notice if I was out of town that weekend....
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on November 19, 2015, 12:56:48 PM
2016 Scarborough tickets went on sale yesterday... got our FoF passes ordered 5 minutes after Danielle's email hit my screen.

I think my boss is going to ruin our opening weekend trip by having his retirement party that weekend. Hellfire...he lives next door to me...I wonder if he would notice if I was out of town that weekend....

maybe we can coordinate our progress to the shire this coming year?
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Merlin the Elder

Had you a weekend planned yet?  Since first weekend was out, we would likely go second, at least, but might could squeeze another in, depending on finances after the medical bills for the bride's bionic conversion come in...

RefMom3

Did you try to suggest having the retirement party at Scarborough? ;)

Merlin the Elder

Merlin the Elder

New information! The dean will NOT be retiring this year after all! Rather than spoil my weekend, he will wait a year. We will be attending opening weekend! HUZZAH!  Gauwyn, you and your sweet, lovely bride COME ON DOWN!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on December 03, 2015, 10:18:59 AM
New information! The dean will NOT be retiring this year after all! Rather than spoil my weekend, he will wait a year. We will be attending opening weekend! HUZZAH!  Gauwyn, you and your sweet, lovely bride COME ON DOWN!

Not sure about opening weekend.  Our son is in a national show choir competition in Nashville (he is the guitar player for the band) and M'lady is most likely going.  Rats!!!
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Merlin the Elder

Well, keep us posted of when you will get to Scarby. Depending on things, we might be able to make another trip, or catch up to you at another faire. OkRF is normally on our annual tour, and we're already booked for Sherwood opening weekend.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on December 03, 2015, 10:38:01 AM
Well, keep us posted of when you will get to Scarby. Depending on things, we might be able to make another trip, or catch up to you at another faire. OkRF is normally on our annual tour, and we're already booked for Sherwood opening weekend.

Consider Minnesota.  This is the last year at the current location.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell