News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Alan Rickman, you shall be greatly missed

Started by Trillium, January 14, 2016, 09:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trillium

And so cancer takes another great one from us... :'(    He was perfection as Snape, they couldn't have casted that part better.  And I will always love him as the Sheriff of Nottingham.  My shaky emotional state can't handle another loss...
Got faerie dust?

Merlin the Elder

This totally bummed me out this morning. He was my favourite bad guy!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

BLAKDUKE

Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

nightattheopera

Two greats in one week.  That's it, I'm declaring this one officially over.  See y'all on Monday.

Lady Mac

Lady Mac's Horns, Canes @ Staffs
Every Lord needs a good stick...
Every Lady too.

RenStarr

:-[
What a bummer.  He was very good in a variety of rolls.  Just watched that corny Galaxy Quest again about a week ago.  Not a great movie, but has some funny parts and he had his fair share.  He always seemed to turn in a good performance.
Spiced rum....hmmmmm
Greetings, try this.
Starr Gazzer.
2013 TRF AHE RenNado.....heck of a night

DressArtMystery

truly difficult month....
Two of the greatest.
Tailoring your dream

Craigmeister

I loved the job he did voicing the king/owner of a Renaissance Faire in a "King Of The Hill" episode.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Capt Spleen

That ..... voice.....
Check it out on utubes , Sonnet 150