News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Connecting with other WA state rennies

Started by WA_rennie, March 03, 2016, 01:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WA_rennie

Hello! I've been a lurker for a while now, but have been wanting to connect with other rennies (and playtrons in particular) from Washington State, in particular those from the Greater Seattle area (or Puget Sound area if you want to cast a slightly wider net). I find that faire is often more fun when you have others you're going with or plan to meet and we're closing in on faire season around here. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Edit: No idea what happened earlier, but the font size was changed. Should be much easier to read now.

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: WA_rennie on March 03, 2016, 01:37:37 PM
Hello! I've been a lurker for a while now, but have been wanting to connect with other rennies (and playtrons in particular) from Washington State, in particular those from the Greater Seattle area (or Puget Sound area if you want to cast a slightly wider net). I find that faire is often more fun when you have others you're going with or plan to meet and we're closing in on faire season around here. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Hello, and welcome.  You made your message too small to see. I'm in Arkansas, a bit too far to drop in for a weekend...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

PollyPoPo

Welcome to Renaissancefestival forums.  It's a fun place to visit.

If you're looking for rennies in a specific geographical area, you might also want to post in the forums for individual faires that are located in or near the area that interests you. 

Good luck.

Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)