News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thank You, Faire Organizers!

Started by Craigmeister, March 10, 2016, 06:59:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

I want to extend a heartfelt "Grammercy" to all of you who organize and work at Renfaires!  I know it is a hard task to find enough other people who want to get together and start a faire at any one place.  I've been on a faire board and watched others struggle to find sponsors, get a date that isn't taken by other big local events or nearby faires and agree upon the best site for a faire.  It is a year-long job to organize, not something that is just thrown together in a few weeks or months.

Thanks also to those who work at faires to maintain structures, keep the grounds clean, mow, empty trash cans, help vendors, performers and patrons with whatever needs may arise.  Your hard work and sweat are appreciated!

Without both of these groups of people making patrons' dreams and fantasies come true, this modern world would be a lot more boring!  Thank you for giving us a place to go to escape the rat race, if even for a day or weekend at a time.  Three cheers to all of you:  Hip, hip, huzzah!  Hip, hip, huzzah!  Hip, hip, huzzah!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

BLAKDUKE

Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

PollyPoPo

(Applauding wildly, jumping up and down   ;D)

Yeah, what Craigmeister wrote!!

Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)