News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Will be in Colorado by April!

Started by Thirsty, March 20, 2016, 10:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thirsty

Hail and well met!!

My name is Lady Leah, Hound Ambassador! I will be in Colorado for some work in early April, and of course will be at the festival. This is my first time going to a state blind, so I know nobody and would love to make your acquaintance!

I am hoping I can meet someone who may be friends or acquaintances with the Greyhound Guild there, too! Would love to volunteer!

Please don't be shy and text me! I will be in Gypsum, then Denver, then Colorado Springs for festival. 530-370-3076
"You larp like a dairy farmer!"
"How appropriate, you type like a cow"

Norfolk

Welcome, Lady Leah!

My wife and I are on cast in Colorado as the Duke and Duchess of Norfolk, and we look forward to meeting you on the hallowed grounds of Larkspurshire.  You will probably recognize me from my avatar when you see us, so please do introduce yourself.

I have taken the liberty of forwarding your post to one of the members of our local greyhound rescue and am hopeful she will be in touch with you soon.

In any event, safe travels and we'll see you in June.

Norfolk

Just call me "Your Grace"

Thirsty

Thank you thank you!! I can't appreciate it enough!

The Professor

We look forward very much to your visit--and tell others that we are delighted to welcome new arrivals to our cherished shire.  Water.  Sun Block. And all shall be well.

"People?  YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THERE'D BE PEOPLE!"

Thirsty

Hello, be sure to say hello to me if you see me!!

(I'm the second from the left, of course)