News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

So how is the Faire?

Started by Kruzar, August 06, 2008, 07:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Virgil

Quote from: nliedel on August 11, 2008, 09:31:59 AM
Alas, I'm allowed nowhere near the pubs. I can be found in the holding area pre-opening. Please say hello. I'm a tad nervous.

I find it hard to believe that a lady so lovely and well spoken could ever be nervous.  Where is the holding area pre-opening so I can be sure to make your acquaintance?
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

nliedel

It's where you get your tickets and I'll be making the rounds. Just grab me :) Well, not there, or anything.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

darkranger

Awsome...... Its always Awsome!!  :D
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

Saoirse_Anam

Quote from: sealclubber on August 06, 2008, 11:58:21 PM
Rogue Blades and Bocca Musica

Oh, and when you stop by things from rings (I'll be the obnoxious gent out front with the Bad Duck yelling at passing customers) you have to spend some time watching Hob the Troll.
Oooo so you're the one that said to me "I have two words for you: suntan lotion"!! I missed the Meet and Greet because I was in the archery competition and had to buy a pouch before I did anything else, and when my friend and I got there, there was NOBODY there. We were heartbroken. It's always good to be able to match a forum person to faire face.  :)
Do it not for glory or profit but to create out of the materials of the human spirit something that did not exist before

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

That would indeed have been myself! proving i am as obnoxious as advertised. ;)

Lord Virgil

Quote from: nliedel on August 11, 2008, 07:07:11 PM

It's where you get your tickets and I'll be making the rounds. Just grab me :) Well, not there, or anything.

We were running late Sunday, and I didn't see you at the ticket booth as we walked by before entering.  I was disappointed to not make your acquantance and also introduce you to my lovely wife.  Will you be there next weekend as well?  I agree with Darkranger that it is so nice to put a voice to my forum friends. 
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

nliedel

I'm cast and just learned this weekend that I am allergic to roses. Stop laughing, I really am. Just listen for the crazy lady singing in Italian or bawdy songs with a man in a green shirt playing guitar. I also march in the parade near the front, right after the mayor's family. That's a good way to find me. I never seem to have anyone to eat lunch with, so find me, say hi and let's eat!!

I missed the  meet and greet, I'm singing about then, usually near the 400 food area.
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor