News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

WHAT....no countdown?!?!

Started by flidais, August 06, 2008, 09:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyAnn

I have to wait until August 24th until I can attend.  :'(

"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

flidais

LadyAnn we will miss you opening weekend!!!
((hugs))

Yeah Lurgid! Look forward to seeing you all again!  And thanks for the countdown timer!  weeeeee!!!

Abigail Fairbottom

Awe Lady Ann  :(...I look forward to the 24th if that's the soonest I'll be seeing you, sunshine!

Lord Virgil

Lady Anne,

Barb and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary that day, so come look us up at the pub, look forward to seeing you once again.
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

LadyAnn

Quote from: Lord Virgil on August 11, 2008, 12:15:55 PM
Lady Anne,

Barb and I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary that day, so come look us up at the pub, look forward to seeing you once again.

I shall look for thee, and it will be good see thee as well  :)

"Castleteer"
"Buccaneer Anne Campbell"  ~ "Sailing Master of the Relentless"
"Stitch'n M'Crack"

darkranger

The count down goes on!!!  8)  In case you didn't know ,the is also a full moon on the 15th things might get strange!
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

Guinevere of Leonesse

I won't be able to attend until the 7th of September. :(  I have the birth of my baby daughter to come first by c-section on the 25th of August, then time to rest, then I can get excited without over doing it for the 7th. :) Hope you all have a fabulous time tomorrow and that everything goes smoothly as possible.
The more you worry, the longer it will take.

Cyron

I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

darkranger

OK Its under 4 hours and 25 min now, starting to freak out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :P
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

Lord Virgil

Quote from: darkranger on August 16, 2008, 04:40:30 AM
OK Its under 4 hours and 25 min now, starting to freak out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :P

Relax buddy, you're gonna blow a gasket or something!!
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

darkranger

OK another day under the belt, can't wait to get back there today!  ;D
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

AnyuBoo

Hubby and I, and 2 friends, went yesterday and had an absolutely wonderful time.  We'd love to go every available day, but alas, hubby has to work.  Barring any unforeseen ciscumstances, we will be back on Aug 31st.   :)
When everything seems to be coming your way...
...you're in the wrong lane!

Cyron

ended up being 6 of my friends and i there yesterday.. it was lots of fun.. though waiting an extra hour till 2 of them showed up was alittle annoying (11am became 12pm).. and they were the closest.. lol.. but we had a blast.. lost 4 of them within 15 minutes though. 2 at one show and 2 at another and did not see them again untill about 6pm.   wont be able to be back for a couple of weeks.. but oh well i can wait..  spent to much anyways.. lol need to rebuild my horde..

forgot.. i did take pics.. mostly of the 1pm joust (battery pack died for some reason soon after) so i will eventually have them on my myspace or my actual website (pending me actually finishing it).
I'm walking in a dream half the time, and sleeping through reality the other half.
Warning: Have camera, WILL Shoot!!

nliedel

I survived my first weekend. I can't believe it!! Of course I can't talk today and singing is right out. I've also run races and been less sore, but what a weekend!
My journey from mundane to Ren Actor