News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2016 Countdown

Started by Craigmeister, July 08, 2016, 02:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

Looks like there are 57 days until opening gate.  Huzzah!  I might get to take my nieces and nephew this year.  I get to see many things that had never "floated my boat" when I am with them at different faires.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Jade

Tamtaro

Huzzah for a countdown!!  53 days to go!!

Tamtaro

Tamtaro

Tamtaro

Butch

Just bought my season passes about an hour ago. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!

Tamtaro

LOL! I just called mine in last week too! Now we are official!
12 more days!!!

Tamtaro

5 more sleeps, then Canterbury bound!

Butch

kcdcchef

this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was in KC a few weeks back, well, 6 weeks back. Went to KCRF to buy my tickets, and decided to wander around the grounds. Wow, they let that place get a tad over grown in the off season, WOW!!!

Craigmeister

Who will be there this Saturday?
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Butch

Saturday or Sunday for me.

HunterRose13

Heading up tomorrow morning.  Going to take in the afternoon acts and some shopping tomorrow and hit the morning acts Sunday.

Jade

I'll be there all day saturday! I'm so excited!

Tamtaro

I missed first weekend but was there this Saturday past - what great weather! Our group spent the day just wandering, playing, & eating our way through Canterbury.  I did catch Maxwell's show at the end of the day & of course we all ate 2 crepes at Claire's!  Yummy!!

I didn't know you could enter the grounds early - cool, kcdcchef! ;D The grounds were muddy this weekend, but no choking dust and the overgrowth had been landscaped down.  The mud was bad, but worth nice weather.  I hope for a cold season of cloak weather as always!

Butch

It was good to see you and your entourage, Tamtaro!  Sorry you had to park with us "common folk".

Craigmeister