News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Sneak Preview of KCRF 2015

Started by Tamtaro, September 03, 2015, 04:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamtaro

Thank you, Butch, for the invite to the Sneak Preview/Media Party held at the festival grounds last week.  It was super-fun!  Also a shout-out to Management, who helped me problem-solve that day.  I have found the management of KCRF to be very helpful and nice.  Interactions with the cast were fun & silly.  I got a selfie with their Majesties.  There is a new Wizard's Flight School Zip Line this year - people were flying by overhead!  New food was served - I tried a fried green tomato!  I watched Bob the Juggler, Tricks of the Light (fire dazzlers!), and Bubble & Squeak.  Can't wait to catch see everyone in the lanes and on the stages.  I'm looking forward to the 2015 Season & the cooler weather starting in a couple of weeks!!

Hey kcdcchef - what do you look forward to at KCRF, coming from so far away?

Anyone else looking forward to something in particular (food, acts, booths, etc...)?  Or hear of any new acts?

Craigmeister

I missed KCRF this year.  A zip line sounds exciting!  I'll have to seek that out next autumn.

I'm glad that Bob ("Hi, Bob!") is still there.  He is one of my faves.  I like the way he inspires children to dream big and do big things.

Having a preview of the fest is a good idea.  I'll have to pass that on to some of the fests in and around Oklahoma.  I know that some of them march in parades but that would only provide a fleeting exposure to the talent.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.