News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

WWW...2016 edition (I've been doing this for how many years now?)

Started by LadyJessica, July 30, 2016, 10:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Lady Cole

Call of booty we will be there every weekend, we have about 40-50 camping with us. We will be in F5!

KiltedPrivateer

Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

KeyMaster

For clarification Call of Booty takes up large parts of grid 4 and 5 column F and parts of column E.
We are there every weekend and we have anywhere from 50-150 people at camp depending on the weekend. Obviously with that many people we take up a fair bit o real estate.

Directly West of us is Valhalla and caddy corner to the south west is Brigadoon, taking up most of grid 4E with the actual big 4 number in it right now, those are also huge camps.

KiltedPrivateer

While true that those are all old established clans who have been camping in the same spots since the dawn of time, the map was designed with the clans who occupy this board in mind. As far as I know, those clans mentioned do not have any representation on this board. And, everyone who frequents this board knows of those clans, so really, listing them is superfluous at best (o:
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Hector_

Quote from: Lady Cole on August 30, 2016, 10:34:05 AM
Call of booty we will be there every weekend, we have about 40-50 camping with us. We will be in F5!
Just curious if Lady Cole is Stephanie Cole from FB.

KeeperoftheBar

StudMuffin and I will be camping with Phoenix Risen for Opening and All Hallows, weather permitting. 
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

charm

1.)  What weekend of faire are you attending?  All

2.)  How many people are in your group for said weekend?  varies.  14+ (opening), 2-4 (several others), 30+ (highland fling), 6+ (celtic christmas)

3.)  Where are you staying? Near D0, Ours is the giant green tipi.

4.) Are you going to the TRF After Dark?  Haven't planned on it but open.

Zaubon

KeeperoftheBar

Quote from: Zaubon on September 02, 2016, 10:42:17 AM
Zaubon shall not be in attendance this season.

Z

Dagnabit.  One of my joys of attending TRF is to run into Zaubon.  He claims to have great receipes for improving C-Rations, but I am still waiting for the proof.  (I fear I've dated both of us, Z)
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Zaubon

Quote from: KeeperoftheBar on September 02, 2016, 01:39:02 PM
Quote from: Zaubon on September 02, 2016, 10:42:17 AM
Zaubon shall not be in attendance this season.

Z

Dagnabit.  One of my joys of attending TRF is to run into Zaubon.  He claims to have great receipes for improving C-Rations, but I am still waiting for the proof.  (I fear I've dated both of us, Z)

For outing my age you win a P38 next time I see you.

mpullen

Remember, with the new King's Season Pass, someone could come onsite and setup their camp in what established clans felt are their area, and keep their camp throughout the season.

From other emails, a few clans are relocating from around 1C to the 1A/1B area and holding claims with King's Season Passes. This may impact the Bondage camp.

So, suggest each group have at least one or two members purchase season passes.

Rules are campgrounds opens noon Friday, so it will be a grand land-rush when the campgrounds gate opens.

Already missing not being able to attend, but I'll be busy with the November Sound on Sound event.

Breandan

Issues with friend settled out, so now it's just tickets and spare time and money to sort so I can make it AHE and/or Barbarian. Put me down as maybes for those days :)
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Breandan on September 06, 2016, 10:48:26 PM
Issues with friend settled out, so now it's just tickets and spare time and money to sort so I can make it AHE and/or Barbarian. Put me down as maybes for those days :)

YAY to the possible maybe!
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God