News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

So soon!

Started by Ser Charlemagne, September 28, 2016, 09:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ser Charlemagne

I'm very excited that TRF is starting soon! I'll get to attend twice this year, which is awesome!

The first weekend I am going to be attending, I am hosting a camping weekend for a Texas wide fan club that I run (it's for a medieval set fantasy RPG game), and we're looking to have about 20 people at our campsite for the weekend. We'll be in attendance November 4-6, and we're very excited. We'll have banners up and as of now, it's looking like we are going to try to set up a spot in Main Camping when the first of us arrive that Friday around noon. So if you see a group of people in video game looking armor, that's us. :D

Then, my partner and I are going to come on Thanksgiving weekend! We'll be getting a hotel that weekend, but I am looking forward to it. :) I want a picture with Santa ;)

I hope to see some of you there!!

Gwyndolyn

Bummer, neither of the weekends you are going are the weekend that hubby and I are flying down from Minnesota.

Ser Charlemagne

Awww! That's too bad! Maybe next year will work out? I know my partner and I are interested in hitting up out of state faires in the future once time and money permit!

Gwyndolyn

We don't know when we will be able to travel again.  This is our first out of state fair, odds are next one will be Bristol as it's close.

LadyJessica

Wish I could make it you to meet you but AHE will be the only weekend out for me this year I think due to finances.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)