News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

[FS] 32" Legacy Forge Sword w/Scabbard & Back Hanger

Started by TorqueEffect, October 16, 2016, 03:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TorqueEffect

This is for a hand-crafted Legacy Forge sword. I picked it up at the Ohio Renaissance Festival recently, but once I brought it home, I realized I didn't have much use for it, as I don't usually frequent the festival or take part in any live action role playing events, thus the "New" status.

The blade measures 32 inches and from tip to pommel is 42 inches. It comes with the scabbard of course and a hand-made leather "back hanger" for wearing it across your back. I've even got a bottle of Hanwei Sword Cleaner that I'll put in with it.

I've also kept the receipt which gives a lifetime warranty at Legacy Forge (If you chip, scratch, or otherwise break the blade, they will reforge it, free of charge, for the rest of your life pretty much).

This sword is not sharpened, but if you put the time into it, it will be battle-ready.

If there are any questions, feel free to message or give me a call at 937-956-3347.

I'm not a sword expert, but I will do my best to answer anything I can.

Looking to get at least $700, but willing to consider offers. (I paid well over that at the Ohio Renaissance Festival)