News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

GLMF this weekend- anyone?

Started by Lady Celynn, July 16, 2008, 09:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PesterTheJester

yay I can't wait to see you all!

FoxgloveLupine

Hey Everyone....

I just wanted to share the pictures from GLM I took this year.  All my friends should see some shots of themselves amongst the shots of some of the acts we were around most of the day...Enjoy...or be embarrassed, take your pick!
http://www.sunflowerphoto.com/glm08/index.html

Foxglove Lupine
--------
Assassin for Hire
Queen of Kitty Shoes
Girl with the big lens
"Rude...Rude and not Ginger"

Countess Westmorland

Quote from: FoxgloveLupine on August 12, 2008, 07:50:10 PM
Hey Everyone....

I just wanted to share the pictures from GLM I took this year.  All my friends should see some shots of themselves amongst the shots of some of the acts we were around most of the day...Enjoy...or be embarrassed, take your pick!
http://www.sunflowerphoto.com/glm08/index.html

Ohh, great pictures!  I am so glad you posted them so I can see what I missed.  And those are wonderul pictures of the "new band".  I can't wait to see (can't say hear) them in person.  Gotta love Air Lute, I know it's one of MY favorite instruments!
A little song, a little dance, a little rum down your pants!

Terry Griffith

Bwaaahahaha.

The air band never looked better.  The bit stays.

"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

Scotsman

That has got to be the worse excuse for an air band ever (Scotsman, LG, DuC) ... OMG was I ever drunk! ... and it showed
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

mumsies

Love the photos-will try to post what few I did manage to take as soon as I get some of that darn "real life" chaos caught up! You would think I have been running off to play every weekend or something! Thank you guys so much for my new critters-(I have a feeling that unicorn is going to be "with" me for a long time.) Thanks for thinking of me! Moments like that, and how thoughtful you were, remind me again how blessed I am in the friends/family that I have found in my renworld. I look forward to every chance I get to spend time with all of you.

Scotsman, I thought I had heard that a Scotsman is never drunk as long as there is still one blade of grass to hang on to? It was a wonderful surprise to see you and your Lady back with us again, and again, how blessed we are to have friends who will take the time to travel and spend time with us! Looking forward to being together again in Pittsburgh....

The six weeks went by so quickly! I felt so bad that I missed sharing final pub sing with everyone. The intentions were good-we just planned to head back and change into something dry, and be back again, but that rain just wouldn't quit!!! Anyone who was nearby at the pub, when I finally gave up and headed out, can see that I was more than a wee bit drenched! I could have managed the wet, if we hadn't finally been lucky enough to get some cooler weather. But, put them both together, brrrrr! It definitely taught me a lesson though-time to stock up some rain gear AND a spare set of ren clothes in the car! That way, I won't have to miss out on the good stuff!

Hoping to see everyone again at Pgh faire....Thank you for making it another wonderful season at GLMF!

Lady Celynn

Bonnie you and your new shoulder Unicorn looked great.  Hey maybe you should name him Seamus....afterall it was all his fault.   ;)

FoxgloveLupine

Mumsies,

Truer words have never been spoken, in my book.  I'm quite thankful for all the new friends I've gotten to make in the last year.  You guys are awesome!!  I'm glad everyone liked the pictures.  If anyone wants copies, please let me know.  *hugs*

Quote from: mumsies on August 13, 2008, 08:12:14 AM
Love the photos-will try to post what few I did manage to take as soon as I get some of that darn "real life" chaos caught up! You would think I have been running off to play every weekend or something! Thank you guys so much for my new critters-(I have a feeling that unicorn is going to be "with" me for a long time.) Thanks for thinking of me! Moments like that, and how thoughtful you were, remind me again how blessed I am in the friends/family that I have found in my renworld. I look forward to every chance I get to spend time with all of you.
Hoping to see everyone again at Pgh faire....Thank you for making it another wonderful season at GLMF!
Foxglove Lupine
--------
Assassin for Hire
Queen of Kitty Shoes
Girl with the big lens
"Rude...Rude and not Ginger"