News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Maryland Thread Reboot/New Start

Started by Amras Elfwine, February 27, 2017, 01:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amras Elfwine

After a semi-forced exile, it's time to get the party started again.
Let me know who you are, Maryland (or anywhere else for that matter), and we'll see what happens.

Cheers!! Slainte!!
Amras
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Johnwolfe

Lord Amras Before you is a humble Mr.Wolfe. I do not hail from your province but of that of kcrf ,as current times may see there hath not many folk on theses channels. With that being said I am willing to frequent where ever to have interaction  between like minded individuals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amras Elfwine

Honor to meet you, good sir. These boards were most busy in the distant past. I see that there are certain loyal regulars who have kept the flame bright.
I shall certainly be attempting to bring back as many of the old guard as I can find, that they may interact with the flame holders.

I had the honor of visiting your festival site during the off season many years ago, accompanied by my dear friend, Mayor Ostricock, who was on cast there for a while.

We here in Maryland welcome interaction with our ren friends from all over.

Cheers!!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

Merlin the Elder

The Wizard is still around, Amras. It has been a long time since last we met. Welcome back!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Amras Elfwine

Merlin, my friend! The dragons in their dens still tremble at our approach!! Cheers!
R/F member since 2004

Capt Spleen

Semi - Forced Exile?? nah...

Lands that quake the earth whenst ye men of distant past walk in their trembling wake...

Do be well, and onward as she goes, good gentlemen!

BLAKDUKE

I have to agree that association and speech on this forum has subsided greatly in favor of the asinine book of faces.  Would that activity would re-emerge here.  It was so much more interesting speaking with people of like interest.   
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Amras Elfwine

Yes, I know, you've heard it all before. Let's get the main up, stretch the jibs, tack on a sky sail or two, and see what happens hard on the starboard tack.

Greetings from the Chesapeake.
R/F member since 2004