News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2017 ksrf

Started by Johnwolfe, February 28, 2017, 08:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnwolfe

Good morrow
I was browsing the forums and seen that we are not particularly active during off season on the forum and would like that to change. For me and I am sure some others this is a place to keep in spirit when faire season is not in full swing. Yet I have to brush off cobwebs and dust from posts just to feel involved. Liven up lords and lady's we can't let this section die only to be lit up during fair then to die again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tamtaro

Oh no!  We left you hanging for so long!  How about a countdown?
!!!!!137 DAYS till FESTIVAL TIME at KCRF!!!!!I'm already looking forward to fall at KCRF!  I hope we have some "cloak-weather" days this year.  I went to Kegs 'n' Eggs at the KC Festival grounds just so I could soak it up to last me through the summer. ;D  Although it is a couple of hours away, I consider it to be my home festival.  Is this your home festival too?  Do you visit other festivals during the year?

Butch

How was Kegs and Eggs this year?  You know, Michael was one of the "Grand Prize Winners" last year when he got a $100 prize egg!  What kinda prizes did you win this year?  What did other people get?

I'm considering going to the Brew B Que event on May 20th! 

Johnwolfe

Tamtaro yea it is my home fair only  about an hour away and I've yet to go to a holiday event at the faire but it's on my to do list as for the prolonged isolation think nothing of it. I too hope for cloak weather although mine has yet to ship still :( all because I want a grey one and not red lol

Tamtaro

Kegs & Eggs was another success!  The weather was beautiful & the festival grounds make me so happy.  I remember Michael got one of the golden eggs!  This year we were about 15 minutes late for the opening of the gates, so we didn't see any eggs or win any prizes, but I saw a lot of brew-swag.  The first year we made friends who shared their prizes - tickets to the St. Louis Renaissance Festival.  Last year, we won an assortment of fun stuff.  The people-watching was most premium!  I hope the Brew B Que is a lot of fun too!
!!!!!128 DAYS till the GATES OPEN at CANTERBURY, KANSAS!!!!!Johnwolfe - I hope a new grey cloak comes for you soon!  (And cloak weather for us both this fall!)  My favorite garb: hat, mini-mug, cloak and my mundanes. ;D

Johnwolfe

No cloak for me was gonna take another 2-4 months on top of the tree I already waited :(

Tamtaro

I am having a Claire's Crepe Craving (TM - ha!) - I saw a picture (credit to kcdcchef) of that booth in an old thread.
64 DAYS until the GATES OPEN and TAMTARO rushes in for a CREPE!!!!My sis & I are considering going to Bristol for Labor Day weekend & I've seriously had the thought, "What about my opening weekend crepe at Canterbury?" :'( ;D

Y'all know I have issues, right?

Johnwolfe

Lol what ever draws you in lol

Merlin the Elder

Tamtaro, I am beginning to think you are a crepey person... Halloween is only about 4 months away...  ;)
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Johnwolfe

61 days till kcrf !!!

Johnwolfe

58 days I got some tickets probably for Saturday sep 2nd

Tamtaro

Yay!  49 days to go!!  Less than 50 anyway, as long as you don't count today.
They say you are what you eat, so I'm definitely Crepe-y, Merlin! ;D

Merlin the Elder

Ja! ...but great smile!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Johnwolfe

22 days

Butch

I already have my season passes!