News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2017 ksrf

Started by Johnwolfe, February 28, 2017, 08:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamtaro

10 days till opening day!!  Huzzah!! 
(I can taste the crepes already! ;D)

Butch

Tamtaro

If anyone goes to the sneak preview tonight, let us know how it goes!!  I will be there weekend two for my first crepe of the season, but in my heart there are only:
9 days till the gates open at Canterbury!!

Johnwolfe

8 days 1 hour and 57 min

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butch

Johnwolfe

You attending opening day butch

Butch

Just opening day, we have to paint my son's house Sun and Mon.  How about you?  I'l be a renaissance sailor with white trousers, and a blue jacket.  Also a blue, fuzzy, thrum cap.  I wear the R/F shield on my cap. 

Johnwolfe

Aye butch I'll be attending that day as well  I might try and pick you out of a crowd night where my robe cloak thingy even though it's calling for eighties

Butch

Great!  I look forward to it!

Johnwolfe

Butch my good sir do you frequent a certain pub so it might be easier to find you and share a few drinks

Butch

I've quit drinking alcohol (BOO!) but I should be found returning throughout the day to see Cheeks and Phoenix at that two-story pub in the middle of the Faire.  Otherwise, I'll be wandering.  A lot!  It's opening day!  Lots to see!

Johnwolfe

That's is a bummer again I'll keep an eye out but it's gonna be packed lol

Butch

Keep an eye out for the blue, fuzzy cap!  Probably the only one around (it has been for the last 7 or so years).  I'd love to meet you and buy you an adult beverage!  It'll be great to be in the Lanes of Canterbury once again!

Johnwolfe

I was there butch but couldn't set eyes upon you we plan on going this weekend as well and perhaps I'll bring this magic hand held letter sender

Butch

I was there Saturday.  I'm sure we'll run into each other sometime this season!  I won't be there this weekend (going to Des Moines/Sleepy Hollow).