News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2017 ksrf

Started by Johnwolfe, February 28, 2017, 08:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnwolfe

Sounds fun perhaps we shall set up a specific time and place lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnwolfe

Does anyone know where to get kcrf metal plates. I seen a lady wear bunch of them on her belt for for all the years attended or something.

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

I don't think those are for attending, they are for working or performing at the faire. If you get a season pass, you get a medallion, I've got a few from the last few years.
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Johnwolfe

Hmm thanks for the imput

kcdcchef

yeah most of the performers out there have the pewter plates and wooden bowls but anyone can buy them they mostlly have bought them from vendors at the faire. I keep telling myself i'll get some someday never have.

How has everyone enjoyed 2017??? I was in EARLY this year came weekend after labor day. LOVED IT!!!!!!! Had a ball. Chess was great, pub sing was great, the Mexican Street corn was sooooo good. Sad I didnt get to do a cool October weekend this year but price you pay for being busy with a wedding. ( which reminds me I need to get rid of the profile photo I have from 14 years ago.............. )

Jade

I'm going this weekend!

Jade

Does anyone here know the name of the leather shop next to the plague doctor?

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

If you are talking about the escape room, the leather shop next to that is Crimson Chains.
Landshark #58

Jade

that's the one! Thanks!

Craigmeister

I missed KCRF this year.  Am I to understand that there's an escape room on site now?  I would like to see how that is set up inside next year if so.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Jade

There is! If I'm remembering correctly,  this is it's second year.

Craigmeister

I guess I missed it in '16.  I was surprised but disappointed by the zip line.  (It looked like Bob the Incredible Juggler was as well.)  Talk about jumping on a bandwagon.  Will they be selling fairy fidget spinners this year?
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

The first year the escape room was located in a large tent up in the Tradewinds area near the Washing Well stage.
Landshark #58

Craigmeister