News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Best friend in depression

Started by stephanie_munger, March 30, 2017, 05:04:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephanie_munger

Hey, my best friend met with an accident last month. She had a cute smile. This accident has done serious damage to her face. She has bruised lips and broken teeth right now.
She broke up with her boyfriend. She thinks that he left her because of this accident. She has low confidence and she thinks that she looks bad now.
I am thinking about taking her to a smile makeover treatment from Aurora. I believe that this treatment is going to boost her confidence to some extent.
She is heartbroken and I am disappointed about her condition. Please remember her in your prayers.

Johnwolfe

She'll be in my thoughts and prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a6ate

Always remember to be there for her. You have to help her regain her self-esteem and confidence. Of course, I think the smile makeover treatment would help but it being a constant emotional pillar for her would make her feel that someone truly cares. I'll include her in my prayers, and I hope she's doing okay now.

Merlin the Elder

Please be aware that you are likely talking to a spammer.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Johnwolfe

Better pray either way Merlin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk