South > Oklahoma Renaissance Festival - Muskogee

2017 Castle of Muskogee!

(1/3) > >>

Tamtaro:
My sis and I are gearing up for the 5-1/2 hour drive to the Castle for opening day!  In addition to all the great performances, I'm looking forward to spinach & feta crepes, seeing Her Majesty the Queen & using coin of the realm.  The coins are super-fun.  I haven't been to any other fests that have that.  What are your favorites at OKRF?  I'm also hoping for nice weather - please take care of that for us Merlin (I super-believe in you!) ;D  Two weeks to go!!  Yay!

Merlin the Elder:
I shall do my best, but I believe we will be foregoing Castleton this season. We are planning a longer trip to Larkspurshire in June. I shall certainly miss seeing your sweet, smiling face!

Craigmeister:
My favorite acts are Ezndil, Bob The Incredible Juggler and The Escapologist.  My favorite vendor (Stickbow Archery) was not invited back.  Still pondering that decision by management...  However, I have many patron friends that I enjoy seeing each year.

I hope to take my oldest brother on his first trip to The Castle this year.  I also hope to take my former co-worker and her husband back.  They took me to Muskogee for the first time in 2002 which started this obsession of mine with Renaissance Faires.

RefMom3:
I'm planning on the second week in May. Bob the Incredible Juggler and the Escapologist are also favorites (I've never seen the dice game he plays, so I hope to catch that this year), and I love the Musical Blades. Sorry to hear about Stickbow Archery; the fencing demonstrations won't be there, either. Looking forward to food from the Smoking Dragon, and homemade root beer ;) Mostly, I just love to wander around ;)

Tamtaro:
Aw, thanks Merlin!  I like bumping into my favorite wizard too!  I hope you have a great time in Larkspurshire this summer!

This weekend's forecast looks cooler than previously advertised.  Happy Tamtaro!  A little rain is a fair trade for cool weather.  I won't wear my Sunday shoes though.

I love Bob the Incredible Juggler.  He performs in KC too - a longtime favorite!  I'll put the Escapologist on my list. 

I hope weekend 2 is also lovely - I like the wandering quite a bit too, RefMom3.  This will be my 3rd visit to the castle.  Holy cow!  You've been going 15 years Craigmeister!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version