News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

WWW...2017...Still going strong!!

Started by LadyJessica, April 22, 2017, 08:55:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyJessica

Quote from: KeeperoftheBar on September 25, 2017, 06:44:54 AM
I understand that Phoenix Risen has moved back to inside the old horseshoe area, just accross the road from where we were last year.  Back to the area where we had been in the years prior to last.
And I sure hope they put a handicapped port-a-privy at that end of the campground.  It was a long ride last year after celebrating too much to the nearest one.

I don't think there was one as they already had them set up.  But perhaps if you call and talk to the Campground director they may be able to accommodate you.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

LadyJessica

Quote from: jrcoolt on September 28, 2017, 02:28:58 PM
Does anyone know where they cleared out trees? We usually camp in Area 10, and I like that spot because of the tree cover and the tree wall in the back.

If I remember correctly they did clear out a few trees there but I didn't drive through it so it's my observation from the road.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

Grov

Hey Jess, put me and mine down for AHE with PR/BS.  "Reactivated" here Just to let you know.
I hope my life is an epic tale that ends well and everyone likes to read. --Grovdin Dokk

Drig

Hey there! A couple of first time campers here coming out on Saturday the 14th. Anyone interested in showing us the ropes? Or at least point us to a good camping spot, looking for cool people and good times.

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Drig on October 10, 2017, 07:54:03 AM
Hey there! A couple of first time campers here coming out on Saturday the 14th. Anyone interested in showing us the ropes? Or at least point us to a good camping spot, looking for cool people and good times.

You may have to wait a day or two for an answer but there ARE R/F members that will be out there that weekend...
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

jrcoolt

Quote from: Laird Fraser of Lovatt on October 10, 2017, 08:36:39 AM
Quote from: Drig on October 10, 2017, 07:54:03 AM

You may have to wait a day or two for an answer but there ARE R/F members that will be out there that weekend...

Order of comrades will be out there this weekend. Come on by to area 10 and say hello! Look for the red and black flag!

https://imgur.com/KpBCx7f

Drig

Just got here looking for area 10 lol. I'm sitting at the food stand now. Anyone out here?

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

Breandan

Since I live just down the road now, daytripping Barbarian and bring the kids out Celtic Christmas, probably Sunday due to schedule
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Breandan on October 20, 2017, 06:36:39 AM
Since I live just down the road now, daytripping Barbarian and bring the kids out Celtic Christmas, probably Sunday due to schedule

Sweet...I'll probably be out there Closing Sunday, myself!
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

KiltedPrivateer

Well we've finally determined that we only be able to go once this year. We'll be there Friday of closing weekend.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

ragged tiger

Greetings, I had originally posted our information in the wrong thread...Thank you KiltedPrivateer for pointing me in the right direction.

The Kilt Troupe will be making our annual trip to TRF Heroes and Villains Weekend (Nov 11-12). We'll also be camping with the Von Trapp Family Swingers. We will have 6-8 total in our group this year, and will be camping in area 1G.

Cheers,
MacLager Johnson
The Piper
the_Kilt_Troupe

jrcoolt

Order of Comrades will be out there this weekend (11/10 - 11/12) Area 10!

ValickOLaris

Remember: "Y'all" is singular. "All y'all" is plural. "All y'all's" is plural possessive.

KiltedPrivateer

Nice, good find. Too bad it's not editable by others.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara