News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Grown-Up Camp

Started by summerborn, May 18, 2017, 02:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

summerborn

Hi!

I visited the Sherwood Forest Faire for the first time this year and LOVED it! This was the first faire I've been to outside of TRF. Someone told me about the grown up summer camp in June and I researched it online as well. I'm most likely going to be there (still trying to convince my son's grandmother to keep him for the weekend).

Does anyone have advice on what to pack (will everyone be in costume, street clothes, etc?), what to expect...

I also read on their website that they would have a Ye Old Jerusalem night and was wondering if anyone knew what that was about.

Thank you in advance!

KeeperoftheBar

I've never been to the Summer Camp but I hear wonderful things.  Possibly this from FACEBOOK will help:

Only 9 days left to register and only 6 spaces left 😳
If you like to wait until the last second to sign up that's ... now!
And as a teaser there are ELEVEN brand new classes this year for the grown ups 😁
Chat with Sherwood Forest Grown Up Summer Camp
www.sherwoodforestfaire.com

Tell Teach that Keeper sent you.

Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

summerborn

Thank you, Keeper  :)

I am already all registered! Very excited for camp to get here!

scarletnyx

Quote from: summerborn on May 23, 2017, 09:51:23 AM

I know you will have an amazing time! Their summer camps, adult and kid, are both very magical and informative.
2013 RenNado Survivor
Phoenix Risen

summerborn

Quote from: scarletnyx on June 05, 2017, 09:17:31 AM
Quote from: summerborn on May 23, 2017, 09:51:23 AM

I know you will have an amazing time! Their summer camps, adult and kid, are both very magical and informative.

Thank you! I am so excited and already counting down the days!