News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Kids Free Sundays??

Started by AngieT, October 18, 2017, 02:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngieT

I got a message on my TRF app this weekend saying that kids are free on Sundays.  Does anyone know if this is every Sunday?  I can't seem to find it anywhere, and in a couple of weeks, we're bringing kids for the first time. 

Trillium

Yes,  every Sunday, 12 & under

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Got faerie dust?

AngieT

Thank you!  I had all my grownup tickets bought during the SOC.  So glad I didn't get the kids' early!

AngieT

LOL not that it is going to save me ANY money... my dudes want to do EVERYTHING! 

Trillium

I understand!  Mine is 14 and has gone to faire since he was 6 months.  Thankfully he has reached the age of not wanting to play every game and ride every ride.  My sister-in-law is coming for the first time with her 5 year old.  Don't think they realize what they are about to get themselves into! :o
Got faerie dust?

AngieT

Our home faire is LARF, so my nephews come with me every year.  I only get to TRF every couple of years, as October seems to coincide with family vacations.  The boys think our little ren fest is the bees knees.  I can't wait to see their faces when they see TRF!  My little country bumpkins in the big city!

dbaldock

After running around the ~55 acres of Festival site all day, they should sleep well that night...   ;)
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous