News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

tiny?

Started by Random Girl, July 28, 2008, 09:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random Girl

Ok is it just me or did the site get SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER tiny.

Like I can barely read what I am typing right now...and about the same time this happened every link I clicked opened a new window.  That part stopped but still tiny.  I have 4 other tabs open in Firefox and none of my other sites are doing this.
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

DeadBishop

I see nothing from this end.  The only thing I have seen cause this is the actual settings of the browser.  While using Safari, I can open a window and change the font size for just that window/tab and leave other windows/tabs alone.

R/F.com member since 2003

Lady Nicolette

I've actually had this happen from time to time, too, on this new forum.  Make sure you readjust your settings if necessary.
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

gypsylakat

it could depend on your mouse, the mice at my community college if you hit this button or the scroll wheel on accident sometimes it will zoom in or out on your page... you can also change this in IE the newer version under page-Zoom or Text Size
"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."

BrokenArts

Please still use IE?   (I'm kidding) I've learned to despise IE.  Would like to learn Linux someday. :P :D Firefox and Opera for me.

Closing and opening the browser sometimes helps.  Using control + and the - symbol is a good way to quickly change your font size.  I use that sometimes when its needed.

theChuck

in firefox, ctrl+0 (that's a zero) will reset the font size to the default. or you can go to view -> zoom.
The Renlist - find faires near you!

gypsylakat

I'm 19 years old and I can't stand firefox or opera... only use FF when I'm watching streaming media and they make me
"A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.
That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know."