News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

SWFF Official Countdown

Started by KiltedPrivateer, January 02, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiltedPrivateer

Keeping the RF board spirit alive...

It is 80 days, 1 hour, 45 minutes, 2 seconds

until Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 10:00:00 am (Austin time)

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190302T10&p0=24&msg=SWFF&font=cursive
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

KiltedPrivateer

It is 74 days, 20 hours, 15 minutes, 25 seconds

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20190302T10&p0=24&msg=SWFF&font=cursive
Lover of Lady Kitara

KiltedPrivateer

It is 59 days, 1 hour, 39 minutes, 10 seconds

Lover of Lady Kitara

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Psst...KP...you're three weeks behind...
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Breandan

Friends of Faire pass acquired, tent being poked and prodded into behaving, all set for CRAAAAAAP! As I get booked for a convention appearance on set up weekend :D

Is it possible to set up either prior to set up weekend or during the week between that and opening weekend?
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

merrittlax

Breandan

ugh, don't remind me. So not ready yet  ;D

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

merrittlax

Breandan

Discovered some of my gear needs replacing, but the main problem is- as mentioned in a different post- not going to be able to do set up on the weekend before opening and really don't want to try to last-minute my big-arsed tent on Opening Friday. So trying to scramble to get everything prepped into modular format so it'll be easier to wrangle solo.
I'll be out the weekends of the 1-3rd, 15-17th, my birthday weekend (29-31st), and then all but the first weekend of April, so I'll be out a LOT 😁

merrittlax

Quote from: Breandan on February 06, 2019, 12:25:22 PM
Discovered some of my gear needs replacing, but the main problem is- as mentioned in a different post- not going to be able to do set up on the weekend before opening and really don't want to try to last-minute my big-arsed tent on Opening Friday. So trying to scramble to get everything prepped into modular format so it'll be easier to wrangle solo.
I'll be out the weekends of the 1-3rd, 15-17th, my birthday weekend (29-31st), and then all but the first weekend of April, so I'll be out a LOT 😁

Well you got about 3 weeks to replace it ;)! Why arent they letting people set up the weekend prior to? Well if you need help with anything let me know! I will be there opening weekend and im sure plenty of other weekends to follow.

merrittlax

Breandan

Edit- NM, I brainfarted. This coming weekend is set up weekend, so I'll be there :D

Breandan

Quote from: merrittlax on February 08, 2019, 08:22:25 AM
Quote from: Breandan on February 06, 2019, 12:25:22 PM
I'll be out the weekends of the 1-3rd, 15-17th, my birthday weekend (29-31st), and then all but the first weekend of April, so I'll be out a LOT
😁

Well you got about 3 weeks to replace it ;)! Why arent they letting people set up the weekend prior to? Well if you need help with anything let me know! I will be there opening weekend and im sure plenty of other weekends to follow.

Sadly, after Bill Hell at the start of the month (monthly AND annual bills all hitting at once >.< ) everything right now is waiting on getting paid Friday, so it'll be a lot of last minute purchases. I foresee running out the door with packages under my arms on the Friday of  ;D

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Breandan on February 10, 2019, 01:44:24 PM
Edit- NM, I brainfarted. This coming weekend is set up weekend, so I'll be there :D

What a drag it is getting old... ;D
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

KeeperoftheBar

Quote from: Laird Fraser of Lovatt on February 11, 2019, 06:18:17 AM
Quote from: Breandan on February 10, 2019, 01:44:24 PM

What a drag it is getting old... ;D
But it is still better than the alternative.  At least for now....
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen