News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Fairy doors?

Started by groomporter, January 03, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

groomporter

I had a request to do a little project in the form of a fairy door since someone has been installing them in places around Nordeast Minneapolis. Since it's going on a lodge building I thought it should be a door for Mouse Masons...

When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Toua Taru

Aww so cute! I think the Mason Mice will love it  ;D
Leave a little sparkle wherever you go

House Hufflepuff
Lady of The Eighth House

Trillium

That is adorable! Fabulous job!
Got faerie dust?

JosephJohnson57

Oh, that is really cute, I've never seen anything like that before... What are the exact dimensions?

groomporter

Overall it's about 7 inches tall so I think a little bigger than some. Inspired by this:

https://www.gomn.com/life/colorful-tiny-mouse-doors-are-popping-up-around-minneapolis

There are also some that have been install on the bases of trees in local parks by other people. Just for fun I'm going to put a couple in our yard come spring.

The Masonic lodge where this is going is talking about officially installing it this spring as part of a meeting where the Grand Master of the state is going to be visiting.

groomporter

Funny thing is I didn't realize the artist was going by Mows (pronounced mouse) when I chose to go with the "Stewart Little" name.  ;D

Merlin the Elder

Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...