News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

SWFF Forum Moderator

Started by KiltedPrivateer, January 23, 2018, 06:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KiltedPrivateer

I think the Sherwood Forest Faire forum may have lost its moderator. I've attempted to contact John a couple of times with no response. Any chance the Admin can contact him through other avenues? If not, any chance of getting a new moderator? Many thanks.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Trillium

Tom, if you are able to make that happen (seeing as we have no Admins around anymore), KP is definitely the perfect person for the job.  KP, did you know you were nominating yourself?  ;D
Got faerie dust?

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: Trillium on January 23, 2018, 02:18:13 PM
Tom, if you are able to make that happen (seeing as we have no Admins around anymore), KP is definitely the perfect person for the job.  KP, did you know you were nominating yourself?  ;D

;)
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Tom

Quote from: Trillium on January 23, 2018, 02:18:13 PM
Sorry for the delay, I've been busy with school and work.

It is with much joy and great fanfare that I announce the Honorable KiltedPrivateer has been named the Moderator of the Sherwood Forest Faire forum!

Feel free to reach out for anything else, I'm around... :)
Thanks,

Tom

A.K.A. - Lady Serenas husband

Trillium

Woohoo!  Thank you Tom!

Sent from my SM-G360T using Tapatalk

Got faerie dust?