News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Back, and Wanting to Play

Started by Whistler Fred, August 08, 2008, 08:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whistler Fred

Ever since I've first donned my peasant garb and began roaming the street of Bristol I've enjoyed interactions with other cast members and with patrons.  At Bristol this was easily done, as I was part of a larger group that would frequently stir up good natured trouble in the shire for the amusement of those nearby.

Last year at Michigan, when not making music with John and Wendy, I also spend a good amount of time on the streets doing patron interactions.  This year I'd like to take it up a notch or two. 

So to any other performers on this board, if I happen to be around and you want to work me into an improv bit (as long as I'm not needing to get someplace for a staged show), I would be more than happy to play along.  And to the paytrons and playtrons, if you see a somewhat drunk looking peasant with a mug in his hand and grapes in his garland, don't be afraid to chat with him.  He may say or do something that will make you smile!

See y'all very soon!
Whistler Fred (Lauritzen)

"Get ready for the Whistler.  I'll whistle along on the seventh day."  Ian Anderson

Katie Bookwench

That warm fuzzy fun is the best....and it's addicting, isn't it?    :D

Well, I'm game to stir up some fun-- and I think the Wench contingent at MI (I'm fairly certain you're familiar with us  ;) ) would be happy to join you and Wendy-- hey if the're mischief to be made, we're interested. 

I'll be there most --if not every-- Saturday, and a few Sundays. You shouldn't have too much trouble finding us by the coffee shop or bakery in the AMs, plotting and planning.

8 More days!!
Katie O'Connell - Hollygrove Library
(aka The Bookwench)
Licensed Wench - IWG Local 57

nliedel

People need to stop counting down, cause I'm starting to get nervous!!!!!

I'll play. I don't have my lane schedule, yet, probably opening day, but I'm usually singing in Italian, or selling flowers, or on my hands and knees looking for men with good calves.

I won't break character, but make a crack about Italy and you get to see my Italian temper. :) Or, if you're single and have 16 pecora, well then...

My journey from mundane to Ren Actor

Whistler Fred

Quote from: nliedel on August 08, 2008, 11:42:59 AM
People need to stop counting down, cause I'm starting to get nervous!!!!!

I'll play. I don't have my lane schedule, yet, probably opening day, but I'm usually singing in Italian, or selling flowers, or on my hands and knees looking for men with good calves.

I won't break character, but make a crack about Italy and you get to see my Italian temper. :) Or, if you're single and have 16 pecora, well then...

Sorry...I'm married and I'm broke.  Er...not to imply any direct connection...right, Honey?..(gulp)! :o

Whistler Fred (Lauritzen)

"Get ready for the Whistler.  I'll whistle along on the seventh day."  Ian Anderson