News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone else getting excited?

Started by Lady Celynn, August 08, 2008, 09:19:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Celynn

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really starting to get excited about PRF.  I know there's going to be several changes, but I have a feeling that it's going to be a really good year.  It's going to be so good to be "home" with all my Rennie family.

Professor M

Yes, absolutely!  After our most recent rehearsal, with the quality of street cast we have this year, I'm very excited about this year.  I've never been to a faire with a street cast as good as ours, and we just keep getting better and better.  As the Countess hinted already, I can say there may be a surprise or two among the cast, but I'll not spoil the fun by elaborating here.  It's going to be great!
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

Countess Westmorland

Quote from: Lady Celynn on August 08, 2008, 09:19:10 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really starting to get excited about PRF.  I know there's going to be several changes, but I have a feeling that it's going to be a really good year.  It's going to be so good to be "home" with all my Rennie family.

Me! Me! (raising hand and jumping up and down)  I can't wait either.  I am anticipating the thrill of walking up on the parapet for Opening Gate and looking down to see my friends.  It will be a great year, some will be missing, some are added.  We will miss those wo couldn't play with us for one reason or another but will embrace those who are new.  And I know people will like the surprises and changes.  I have seen the preview and WOW!

Well, Terry is packed and nearly ready to head out.  He is looking forward to seeing people at the GLMF over the weekend.

Jan
A little song, a little dance, a little rum down your pants!

Mistress Charlotte

10 days before I leave!!  I have sooo much to do I can't think straight!!
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Countess Westmorland

Quote from: Mistress Charlotte on August 08, 2008, 09:51:43 AM
10 days before I leave!!  I have sooo much to do I can't think straight!!

Oh, Mistress Charlotte!  I was really hoping you would be back!   ;D  I can't wait to see you again.  Hope we get another chance for a good long chat like we did last year, I had so much fun.  Will you be in the same area?   

Mistress Charlotte

Same bat time, same bat channel!!   hehe.  I certainly hope Mumsies hosts another renstock.  It was the only "real" time I got to visit with people.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

mumsies

Hint taken Charlotte, I will see what we can do about that. Looking forward to being back in the shire! Be seeing you all soon.

Mistress Charlotte

Quote from: mumsies on August 09, 2008, 06:12:59 AM
Hint taken Charlotte, I will see what we can do about that. Looking forward to being back in the shire! Be seeing you all soon.

No pressure though!!   :-*
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Countess Westmorland

Passed your booth today, Mistress Charlotte, and thought about seeing you there in about 12 days!  I can't believe it is nearly the opening.  So many neat new buildings!  I ca't wait to see it all finished up.

FoxgloveLupine

I'm so excited, I can't stand it!  My camera and I are ready and waiting!!  Next Saturday can't come soon enough!!!
Foxglove Lupine
--------
Assassin for Hire
Queen of Kitty Shoes
Girl with the big lens
"Rude...Rude and not Ginger"

PesterTheJester

:) I'll be there with bells on.  Though I can't stay all day the first day, I'm working at Hot House that night.

Scotsman

Yup ... we are looking forward to our annual visit to  your shire ...
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Terry Griffith

As Broone would say, "My nipples are erect with excitement".
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

FoxgloveLupine

Yes, but you need the picture to match....

Foxglove Lupine
--------
Assassin for Hire
Queen of Kitty Shoes
Girl with the big lens
"Rude...Rude and not Ginger"

DuCoeur

"Happy as a little girl" (Austin Powers)

Looking forward, cautiously optimistic of course, but with an open mind and not with out a bit of excitement.

See you all next weekend!!
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.