News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Any one else go to this faire?

Started by Lady Annue Brandywine, August 08, 2008, 10:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frederic

Fair Briana,

I remember Conor, a fine lad, and a sure heart-breaker when he gets older!  And the man he was with is certainly competition for me next year.   But bring him on, and give Lady Reddy and Mistress Scrumptous another fellow to grope and oogle! 

Anyway, there was a decent photo spread in our local paper on the Faire-

http://www.theday.com/re.aspx?re=ab7ba716-429b-4c2a-bd1b-cdf3a89f1c9e

Mostly faire stock photos, but hey - the publicity is good - I'll be there again on Saturday, so lets hope the advertisement boosts the crowd.  Last weekend, so lets make it a good one.
Merchant of the Hansa, Procurer to the Queen, and complete scoundrel

Jay Byrd

Sir Robert,

I don't think I'll get here this year but if it isn't a last minute thing, like this was, and we are going to go to other faires, I will ren mail you and see if you can journey with us, probably my two children which you have met, and myself.

Jay

Frederic

Well.... It's Sunday night and another season is done....  A decent weekend weather-wise, clear, dry, but chilly enough to need those wool cloaks.  Crowd was a little over average, but we had hoped for more since it wasn't raining and it was the last weekend.  The chill probably kept them away (I thought we were dealing with New Englanders here?)  Oh, well ... the vendors I talked to seemed to think it was a good run.  I certainly had a good time.

And now to think and plan about next year.
Merchant of the Hansa, Procurer to the Queen, and complete scoundrel

Brother Robert of Essex

Quote from: Frederic on October 19, 2008, 08:56:16 PM
Well.... It's Sunday night and another season is done....  A decent weekend weather-wise, clear, dry, but chilly enough to need those wool cloaks.  Crowd was a little over average, but we had hoped for more since it wasn't raining and it was the last weekend.  The chill probably kept them away (I thought we were dealing with New Englanders here?)  Oh, well ... the vendors I talked to seemed to think it was a good run.  I certainly had a good time.

And now to think and plan about next year.

It was a great weekend, weather wise. I wish we could have more of these days than those sweltering 90 degree ones.

Indeed! A full year to save up for the next round! I was shocked how much cash I blew through in 2 short months of the Faire LOL!  I've changed the Christmas Club account over to the Ren Faire Account now!

beeboy