News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What is you most memorable moment at faire?

Started by Sir Michael Geare, March 12, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin the Elder

Does that include the time we made the trip to Scarby, and I only lasted 15 minutes inside the gate because I was assaulted by a hot appendix? No?!?

Well then I'd have to say the gathering of friends, old and new, when my Bride and I renewed our vows at Scarborough, then threw a helluva party, with Tartanic providing the dance music at the reception. That was a celebration of 40 years.  There will be another party for the 50 year mark, coming in April 2022 at Scarborough.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Larrygaga

I was so nervous my first time wearing a costume but I told myself that nobody is going to pay attention to me. 3 beers in and suddenly I'm being asked for pictures and if I'll talk to other people's children. I'm glad I packed a bunch of seashells in my pockets to give out to people, they seemed to love it.

I'm a very, very brightly colored mermaid queen.

Seryn

Quote from: Larrygaga on August 07, 2018, 05:26:02 PM
I was so nervous my first time wearing a costume but I told myself that nobody is going to pay attention to me. 3 beers in and suddenly I'm being asked for pictures and if I'll talk to other people's children. I'm glad I packed a bunch of seashells in my pockets to give out to people, they seemed to love it.

I'm a very, very brightly colored mermaid queen.

Your garb sounds so fun!!
Seryn
Gndecent Gnomie
Master Baiter on the HSI
Seryn of Chaos