News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

First Time to FRF!

Started by NYCGarion, March 19, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NYCGarion

I'm heading down to Florida for my first visit to the Florida Renaissance Festival! Long time playtron, first time to FRF - anything in particular I should catch?

Take Care,
Eric

KiltedPrivateer

I'm jealous. I hope to make it down there someday. Safe travels.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Lady Renee Buchanan

If you like music, this faire has the most music in any faire we've been to, and they are major acts!  The end pub sing is great, as well as the individual acts.  We went the end of February last year, and it was hot!  So dress for it.  And bring lots of singles.  Every time you use the restroom, before you even enter into the room, there is a tip basket with an attendant.  She keeps the room tidied and supplied and works on tips.  We saw her a lot over the 2 days, because we kept drinking water hydrate.  So bring enough dollars for tips!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Toua Taru

Long time FLaRF-goer here. I'm sorry I'm seeing your post too late.  :-[ I do hope you enjoyed your visit to both Florida and faire  :D
Leave a little sparkle wherever you go

House Hufflepuff
Lady of The Eighth House