News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2018 Edition of the W?W?W?

Started by LadyJessica, June 24, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breandan

I live literally eight minutes from faire now, so camping is probably not happening. Plus the new job has me working weekends, so I have to request leave to get them off. All that being said, planning on Celtic Christmas with the girls and AHE for me, not camping AFAIK, but that may change.
Author, bladesmith, and fuzzy teddybear.

"I've fought my wars and drank my mead in this life, the afterlife for me will be one endless renaissance festival with an old-school tabletop game store the size of a Costco next door ;D " - me

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Breandan on September 04, 2018, 05:56:47 PM
I live literally eight minutes from faire now, so camping is probably not happening. Plus the new job has me working weekends, so I have to request leave to get them off. All that being said, planning on Celtic Christmas with the girls and AHE for me, not camping AFAIK, but that may change.

So...pencil you in as a "maybe"?  ??? ;)
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

haleyileaha

My husband and I will be camping Halloween weekend with our usual group which will be about 8-10 people :)
Knowing oneself is the start of all wisdom.
~Aristotle

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: haleyileaha on September 30, 2018, 03:12:56 PM
My husband and I will be camping Halloween weekend with our usual group which will be about 8-10 people :)

Long time no hear from! :D

If you go on walkabout, head down to the 1B area and ask for Clan McShuggenah...Lady Jess and I will be in attendance.  ;D

*And I've got some REALLY good Loki's, this year...*
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Oh, Lady Jess...

*Poke...pokepoke*

It's almost that time again... ;D
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle