News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who is visiting the Forums?

Started by BubbleWright, July 17, 2018, 03:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BubbleWright

I just signed on and looked at who is visiting the Forums. I am the only user (member) while there are 180 visitors. I wonder why you are here perusing the site but not becoming members. It would certainly be a boon for the Forums if you joined our merry band. Don't be afraid, we don't bite. We will greet you with open arms. C'mon, don't be shy.
"It is only with the heart that one sees rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye."
   Antoine de St. Exupery

Lord Argyl of Lochdubh

I thought almost the same thing. A bunch of visitors but almost no members . I visited once and had to become a member, several years ago. I did however slack off and got caught up in life and stopped altogether for some time. Then out of nowhere I remembered how I enjoyed the forums and got back to it and now I look forward to it every day. I wish others would come back on and make this place vibrant like it use to be in ye olde days.
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are---
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Merlin the Elder

I could use some fresh blood...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Lady Renee Buchanan

I've been a member since before the first Forum crashed, and I still check it at least once a day!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich