News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Meister's Realm Revamped

Started by Craigmeister, August 29, 2018, 10:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

I have revamped my website which lists the nation's Renaissance, Medieval, Fairy, Celtic, Viking and Scottish Festivals.  It has most of the same info, interviews and other fun stuff.  I am moving my old photos and will post new ones to the Book of Faces page "Realm Photos".

I'm working to keep an updated list of all the nation's Ren and Scottish-type Festivals.  If you know of any I have missed, please send me a message here or on that Book of Faces.  Since I'm using the web host to push my site, any bookmarks for my site probably won't work.  If you clear your cache, type my address in anew, it will go to the new site.  You can bookmark the site again to get to the right place quickly.

Godspeed to your next faire!   www.meistersrealm.com
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

Lord Argyl of Lochdubh

I will be checking out your revamped site, thanks for the info. I had no idea you were on the book of faces so I will have to go and find you there as well. thanks for your hard work and dedication.
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are---
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Craigmeister

You're quite welcome, Lord Argyl.  This is my favorite hobby!  I'm happy to share the information I find on the country's faires.  They are a great distraction from the rat race.  I've been able to meet tons of wonderful people on this journey, both via computer and at the faires I visit.  I consider my faire friends some of my most valued acquaintances.  It's always good to see familiar faces at faires.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.