News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Bondage Camp?

Started by dollie, August 17, 2018, 07:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dollie

I've heard about the bondage camp but I wouldn't have a clue where to go to find it! I'm actively in BDSM and living the lifestyle. Last year I went to ren fest and wore gear everyday, but didn't realize there was a specific spot where I could meet and socialize with like minded people.

I'm curious as to how I go about finding my way there! Or if there's anyone who would be willing to meet up and help me. :)

groomporter

Not part of the festival itself, but I understand there has been in a section of the public campground that is more adult oriented.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

groomporter

When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

LadyJessica

I do believe that there is a weekend, don't know which one, that Bondage Camp sets up.  It may be more than one.  But I couldn't tell you where or when.  I want to say that there's a FB page for them but once again I don't remember.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

ValickOLaris

They are typically near 1C on pirate weekend.
Remember: "Y'all" is singular. "All y'all" is plural. "All y'all's" is plural possessive.

PyroMaster

The Bondage Camp is November 8-11 this year.
Do not burden yourself with the secrets of scary people.