News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend!!

Started by flidais, August 11, 2008, 11:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flidais

Take care Lady Ann and speedy recovery.

As previously stated, the Meet and Greet for both saturday and sunday will be at 11am at Things from Rings.  Court will be held at noon at the Dias and we will have group photos at that time.

See you then!!!!

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

Four and a half hours!

Okay, now I'm just being rediculous. But that's cause I'm awake and getting ready to head out.

darkranger

Dude I hear you ,  ;D  $ hours and 25 min. Yaa!! Hoo!!
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

darkranger

Strange to find myself at a computer in a hotel 4 hours away from home Freaking out about something I've done for more then 20 years now. Nothing rather be doing though!  ;D
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

darkranger

Why won't everone get up!  :'( Don't  they know it's only a few short hours away!!  :D
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

Lord Virgil

I'm stuck at work this morning, but I'll be there after 3pm today and all day Sunday.
Nothing better in life than enjoying a pint amongst friends...Huzzah!

darkranger

I'm feeling a little better but my heart still belongs to the fair!  :)
Pathfinder,,FOKTOP

Madge Estes

Quote from: LadyAnn on August 15, 2008, 05:47:36 PM
I hope Everyone has wonderful opening weekend!

I'll be home recovering from a surgery, and a HUGE Thank You to flidais, Little Dancer (flidais daughter), LadyFair, and The Other Half for coming to visit me today. It really touched my heart  ;D

Luv you all  {{HUGS}}

~LAdyAnn~

LadyAnn,

We missed you!  Recover quickly, m`dear and return to thy beloved Hollygrove!
Live so your dreams recognize you.