News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Entertainment Schedule is up!!

Started by SirBlackFox, August 11, 2008, 11:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirBlackFox

http://www.rennfest.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=16&Itemid=24

btw the Blackfriar's Theatre used to be the Jury Rig stage
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Master James

Don't know if it's my browser or they have a problem but the web page is WAY to big and runs off the screen in both directions without scrollbars.  I can't even see the times other than the minutes, which doesn't really help.
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

Scotsman

Sweet ... it looks like we have a couple weeks of Albannach.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lady_Glorianna

gate show is between 9:45-9:50. Gates open at 10. White heart is always the last stage listed on the right side. first time on the grid is 10:30 and the grid goes in 1/2 hour increments. hope that helps ;)
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Dallan

Quote from: Master James on August 11, 2008, 12:20:59 PM
Don't know if it's my browser or they have a problem but the web page is WAY to big and runs off the screen in both directions without scrollbars.  I can't even see the times other than the minutes, which doesn't really help.

I have the same issue.
Fight'n

Scotsman

It is the way they built the page ... no worries, I am sure they will work out the kinks.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

SirBlackFox

I just got a note from Carolyn (Entertainment Director), she asked me to spread the word that they're working on the page in order to make it fit correctly, as MathemActor indicated. She wants you all to know that it'll be fixed ASAP, so please don't hound the folks at MDRF with emails about it - they're on top of it.
Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Lady_Glorianna

I see the stages up to the white heart which as I stated above is the edge on the right side. I cannot see the times but the minutes, That is why I said that first time on the grid is 1030 and it goes in 1/2 hour increments.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Dallan

The problem is fixed. Nice clean PDF is now on line.
Fight'n