News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Joe Kudla of Puke and Snot found dead in MN this morning

Started by a_chromatic_sea, August 11, 2008, 02:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey- Arent You?

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Blushing

There will be a full story posted to Gazette.com some time tonight, and a version will run in the paper (sadly, the story that was written has been cut in half for publication).
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Adriana Rose

Demetrius

I still can't believe it, what a shock. Minnesota is such an awesome faire- Mark will have alot of support.
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Blushing

~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Awen

Rabiart MacThormod

I only got the phone call last night around 11:30, and like most of you I'm sure, I was completely taken off guard. This is of course most upsetting news!

Just remember, when one of our shipmates is called to shore for the last time, it is but a new first page; in a new first chapter; of an entirely new book! Joe, make this one as great and grand as the last one! We know you will.

So, in true Navy fashion (sorry, I'm a retired Navy Chief) I wish to you Joe the traditional, "Fair Winds and Following Seas".
Farewell Shipmate. You will always be missed, but you will never be forgotten!

"The Chief"
Bob W. Spaulding
CTTC (AW/NAC)
United States Navy - Retired

Spinaka

I can honestly say the world is less funny now. I will miss him. My heart goes out to his family, to Mark, and to every one that ever knew him. Fly free Joe fly free 

Mistress Charlotte

I just saw a spot about it on  channel 9.   I'm thrilled that they recognized the importance of this loss.
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Aislynn

myladycher

It is with a heavy heart that I was fortunate enough to find this place. I was looking for more information on Joe. It is hard to believe he is gone from us. I fortunate enough to get to know him at the bakery. He will truly be missed by all.