News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

One Week Away

Started by Craigmeister, April 23, 2021, 12:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

I can't believe that opening day at Castleton is just a week away!  Huzzah!  I'm ready to see Ezndil, visit Harbor Ice Cream and see many good friends.  Huzzah!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

RefMom3

Have a great time! I have a friend who is one of the entertainers, and I'm sure they're all relieved to be able to open ;)

Craigmeister

Grammercy, Ref Mom.  Who is the entertainer?
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

RefMom3

The Escapologist, Mark Logsdon. He'll probably be on the stage with Bob the Juggler, and the Jester Rejects.

Craigmeister

Sir Mark is great!  I'm looking forward to seeing him and Bob!  Bob is a very encouraging entertainer.

RefMom3

Bob is very fun! and the Rejects are good, too. It's a good thing I don't go to faire to eat or shop; I like to just watch the shows  ;) I hope you enjoy a great time!