News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Fairemily Meet-Ups Outside The Gates?

Started by Craigmeister, July 19, 2022, 10:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craigmeister

Does anyone ever meet their faire friends, other vendors or performers in the cities near the Renfaires you frequent?  We're in the summer doldrums here in Oklahoma.  I know a lot of the local vendors and some performers.  I'm thinking about seeing if they want to meet at a restaurant somewhere so everyone can talk about what their upcoming products or acts will entail.  I can pitch in by telling them what new faires are starting or what date changes will be happening over the next year.

I also just want to hear stories and see their shining faces.  Doing that via telephone or via the intrawebs just isn't the same.  Anyone else in the same boat?
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

RefMom3

What a nice idea ;) Generally, the folks I go with are my kids, so I see them, anyway ;) I would think vendors and performers might be on to the next place, but I'd be surprised if you don't meet up with other friends. Good luck!