News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

B Gate for Site IDs?

Started by Charlotte Rowan, August 12, 2008, 11:11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muffin

Quote from: harem_pants on August 14, 2008, 08:59:49 AM
Quote from: dorkyfaerie on August 14, 2008, 08:49:44 AM
Okay... question for the SS folks out there...  I need to drop stuff off and decorate the mead booth tomorrow after work, but I likely won't have my pass yet.  If I'm out there early evening, am I going to be able to get on site without a pass? 

You should be ok, if you get stopped just say you don't have your pass yet, here is where I work, this is my supervisors name etc etc and usually they don't care.  And I am dispatch tomorrow so I can vouch for your validity.  ^_^

It's true... it's not what you know it's who you know!! Hi Ness!!  ;D
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Capt. Bacardi

Quote from: harem_pants on August 14, 2008, 08:59:49 AM
Quote from: dorkyfaerie on August 14, 2008, 08:49:44 AM
Okay... question for the SS folks out there...  I need to drop stuff off and decorate the mead booth tomorrow after work, but I likely won't have my pass yet.  If I'm out there early evening, am I going to be able to get on site without a pass? 

You should be ok, if you get stopped just say you don't have your pass yet, here is where I work, this is my supervisors name etc etc and usually they don't care.  And I am dispatch tomorrow so I can vouch for your validity.  ^_^

Or just tell them you have MEAD Dorky....that would work for me I was working out there...  ;D
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Will Gamwell

Hey!  They are SS!  Just put on your bodice before you leave home and you won't have a problem getting on site.  You may want to bring some wetnaps to clean up the drool though.   :o :P

Random Girl

Yeah but this is night crew and we are rather jaded...I mean come on...Hanns?  Drool?  Not going to happen...now Tens...that's a different story.
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Will Gamwell

Jaded?!  You mean twisted & demented! 

Random Girl

There is that, I wonder if I still have the pictures from that teddy bear last year.
~~Nessa~~
Safety Services Maven of Midnight
Crew member of the S.S. Hookers and Blow
Odissimur Iocos - We hate fun

Will Gamwell

Quote from: harem_pants on August 14, 2008, 01:10:52 PM
There is that, I wonder if I still have the pictures from that teddy bear last year.

Exhibit A!  Twisted & Demented

Hhhmmm...wonder if they'll allow a NC-17 rated pic..???