News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

An Act From Last Year - Puke & Snot

Started by Scarlett, August 13, 2008, 11:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarlett

I read on another board today that one of the performers from Puke & Snot has died yesterday.  As I am not very familiar with either of the gentlemen, I am not sure which one it is.  I did notice their absence under the Entertainment section of the website and had wondered if they were returning or not.  I enjoyed watching their show with Lady Hawk on the Hill.

Pester - Is this your post from Trevor's board?  Can you share any more info on this?

More bad news my friends......

For those familiar Joe Kudla
("Thomas Snot" from "Puke and Snot")He passed away yesterday in
Minnesota, presumedly of a
fatal heart attack.

Puke and Snot have been doing a comedy sword show all across the
United States since

Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Blushing

The (Colorado Springs) Gazette's story, published today (Wednesday):
http://www.gazette.com/articles/snot_39244___article.html/comic_duo.html

The original story was more than twice as long ... it was cut for publication space.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

mumsies

Scarlett, I don't believe that Joe Kudla was one of the guys that performed at Pgh last year. Puke and Snot have been around for many years, and, like the Washing Well Wenches, I believe they have several shows going on at the same time, at different faires. Joe was one of the "originals", and I am sure that the loss is being felt at faires everywhere.

PesterTheJester

I heard about this through the pgh ren yahoo group. 

::sigh:: First Dirk, then the pickle lady Steph from GLMF, now this.  Tis sad times for Reni's

Scarlett

Thanks for the link Blushing.  I didn't know there were more than one pair performing at the same time Mumsies.  I assumed they were a singular duo (is that on oxymoron?) like Porter & Stout. 
Mimosas - They're Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
SWG, Chapter 1, co-founding member

Mistress Charlotte

Mumsies is correct.  Joe was not one of the performers at PRF. 
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Professor M

You may have seen Joe at MDRF.  While I didn't see the whole act, I managed to arrive half way through the show on more than one occasion.  Now I regret that I never gave the original act my full attention.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

anne of oaktower

The Duo at Pittsburgh RenFest last summer was titled, "Puke 'n Snot: Send In The Clones."   It is, indeed, sad news that one of the originals has passed on.
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."